Dotted Ceramic Tabletop Wax Warmer. Emits light that can be used to add ambiance to any space. Perfect addition to your home décor while providing room-filling fragrance with no flame needed.
With a 3-foot long power cord and an inline rotary cord switch for easy on/off modes.
Size: 4.33″ W x 4.33″ L x 5.90″ H
*Wax melts not included
The Halarosis Difference
At Halarosis we aim to provide the safest and cleanest home fragrance experience.
Halarosis Tabletop Wax Warmers feature:
- Consistent, long-lasting, warmth
- Ambiance for your home décor
- 3-foot long power cord
- An inline rotary cord switch for easy on/off modes
Check out Halarosis Wax Melts for:
- 100% Soy Wax
- Clean, Easy-to-Read Ingredients
- Phthalate-Free, Essential-oil Infused Fragrance Oils
- Room-filling, long-lasting Fragrance
- Pellet-shaped to allow for full control of how many melts you would like to use at a time
- Wax and fragrance that are free of Paraffins & Phthalates
- Made in the USA
*Wax melts not included
Wax Warmer FAQ
How many wax melts should I be melting in my warmer?
Wax warmers are really the way to customize the intensity of the fragrance that you desire. You can use your desired amount of wax melts in the wax warmer. You have full control of scent throw! Use more or less melts based on your preference and the size of the room!
Can I melt multiple scents at the same time in my warmer?
Have fun with it! Mix different wax melts to create unique scents that are tailored by you, for you!
To reduce the risk of fire/electric shock please follow these instructions carefully. Please also refer to Use Manual in Wax warmer box:
- Keep this product out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not combine water and hox wax.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 0.5″ of wax.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Surface temperature is hot; do not allow hot wax warmer to come in contact with skin.
- Turn off, unplug, and allow bulb to cool before replacing it or before cleaning it.
- Keep warmer away from flammable objects.
- Watch wax as it could overflow if too full.
- Wax melts are not made for human consumption. Do not ingest.
- Do not touch bulb directly at any time. Always use soft cloth when removing or replacing bulb.
- Use only 120V, 25W (E12) vintage bulb.
- Use only in properly functioning standard American electrical outlet.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Do not touch the wax and oil-holding dish during or just after using the warmer.
- Do not place warmer or cord in an oven or near a gas or electric burner.
- Do not use the warmer if the power cord is frayed or damaged, if any bare wires are exposed, or warmer not working properly.
Use Instructions : Use desired amount of wax melts in any standard wax warmer. Use more or less wax melts based on your preference and the size of the room. Mix different Halarosis melts to create a unique scent tailored by you, for you! Stop use or add more melts if dish contains less than 0.5″ of wax.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.